How Does This Work?
You have the desire for a better website to represent your business. We have the team and the expertise to make it happen. Here's how it works.
After your week is booked, we'll schedule a 1 hour meeting (in person or phone) to discuss your website, ideas, goals, and other items. We'll also send a checklist of items we'll need from you prior to build.
On your scheduled week, we'll take 2-4 days to build your new site on our development server, using the content you provide and ideas/input from our discovery meeting. If you need help with writing or other items, we can do that too.
03. Reveal + Input
Check out your new site! Let us know what you think, if you want anything changed, or if it's ready to go. We expect you'll be floored by what you get, but you'll have time to look over it and give input before it's released into the wild.
04. Go Live
Time to let your baby leave the nest. We'll dot all of our i's and cross all of our t's, and when your remaining balance is received, we'll load it up to the World Wide Web for everyone to see. (Oh no, we're rhyming now)
What Does $1999 Get Me, Exactly?
Transparency and happy customers are really important to us. We can do a lot for $1999, but let's get into the specifics.
THIS DOES INCLUDE
- Up to 5 pages (typically Home, About, Services, Blog/News, and Contact for most businesses, but we will determine this in the discovery meeting).
- Up to 10 stock photos as needed.
- A design unique to you; while we follow best practices on design and layouts (so there will be similarities to other websites), we won't be copying a template and just throwing your information into it.
- Set up with Google Analytics (if not already) and Google Search Console.
- SEO best practices applied to your site as we build it, and we will submit your site back through Google's Search Console after it's live.
THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Domain name registration or hosting; if you need help setting up a new host account or migrating from one you don't like, we will discuss that in our discovery meeting. You will need both a domain name and a host account before your site can go live.
- Copywriting; if you would like help with writing for the different pages on your site, we offer that as a separate service that we can quote based on need.
- Photography and other content: we can supply up to 10 stock photos as needed to work with your design. We can also recommend photographers if you would like to get headshots and other photos done separately.
OTHER MISC NOTES
- A nonrefundable deposit of $250 is required to reserve your week. 50% of the remaining balance, and a signed contract, is due the Friday before your scheduled week, and the remaining balance will be due by the following Friday (required to "go live").
- Interactive features such as e-commerce, calendars, etc, can be discussed and quoted/adjusted separately.
- We recommend using your site to gather emails for your marketing campaigns. If you don't have a current email marketing provider, we can quote for that. If you do already have an account (such as MailChimp, Constant Contact), we may be able to include a form that connects to your account at no additional cost, or minimal cost, depending on your service provider.
How Do We Get This Ball Rolling?
We're glad you asked! Just fill out this form, and we will call you within 1 business day to get this party started.